Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let's talk numbers

I thought I would share actual pounds I'm losing.I feel like I've been skirting the issue, and it's really just silly.

Over a year ago I re-joined the gym when I hit 299. I did not want to get over 300 pounds. In August when I got serious about it I was at 289. Losing fucking 10 pounds a year was not going to get me where I wanted to be. So I started my current regimen and lost 10% (or 2 stone as I like to think about it) and am now maintaining at 261.

My final goal is 150 - so eight more stone to go... or 4 more 10%'s. 

 

3 comments:

Michaele said...

That's a lot of potatoes!
(I'm proud of you)

Ed said...

Holy shit, Laura! That's really impressive. As such, I am now impressed.

J. Durden said...

Goals are pretty helpful and you have a pretty realistic one. Good job so far.