Let me just clear up right now that this is not a post about working out with Pink Floyd.
It's amazing the effect the music can have on when I hit the wall during my workout. So here are my Top Ten songs that I go to when I'm ready to quit to energize and inspire me.
- Whipped into Shape Legally Blonde - The Musical
- All Revved Up with No Place to Go Meatloaf
- It's Raining Men Geri Halliwell
- Blame it on the Devil Frank Morey
- You Can't Stop the Beat Hairspray - The Musical
- Mickey Toni Basil
- Rock this Town Brian Setzer Orchestra
- Walkin' on the Sun Smashmouth
- Love Shack The B-52's
- Dani California The Red Hot Chili Peppers
And I cannot neglect to mention the 5 best songs to walk to:
- Sunday in New York Bobby Darin
- French Poodle Sam Butera
- C Jam Blues Duke Ellington
- Stayin' Alive The Bee Gees
- Come on Eileen Dexy's Midnight Runners
That is my opinion, I would welcome other suggestions.