Thursday, October 30, 2008

Music and the Wall

Let me just clear up right now that this is not a post about working out with Pink Floyd.

It's amazing the effect the music can have on when I hit the wall during my workout. So here are my Top Ten songs that I go to when I'm ready to quit to energize and inspire me.

  1. Whipped into Shape Legally Blonde - The Musical
  2. All Revved Up with No Place to Go Meatloaf
  3. It's Raining Men Geri Halliwell 
  4. Blame it on the Devil Frank Morey
  5. You Can't Stop the Beat Hairspray - The Musical
  6. Mickey Toni Basil
  7. Rock this Town Brian Setzer Orchestra
  8. Walkin' on the Sun Smashmouth
  9. Love Shack The B-52's
  10. Dani California The Red Hot Chili Peppers
And I cannot neglect to mention the 5 best songs to walk to:

  1. Sunday in New York Bobby Darin
  2. French Poodle Sam Butera
  3. C Jam Blues Duke Ellington
  4. Stayin' Alive The Bee Gees
  5. Come on Eileen Dexy's Midnight Runners

That is my opinion, I would welcome other suggestions.


5 comments:

Michaele said...

Love Shack? Seriously... Love Shack?

(cut to me banging my head on the wall)

(the "cut to me" is a Will and Grace reference- in case you missed it)

Robin said...

I agree! Love Shack?!

Laura said...

What's wrong with Love Shack?

Michaele said...

it's obnoxious.

Laura said...

Does he yell to a snappy beat?