Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Introduction


I decided to start a blog so I can chronicle my "weight-loss journey". I'm hoping to use the fact that if I quit I will lose face - and I hate to lose face; so it's an extra incentive for me.

This is what I look like now and I want to change.

So I have a system I am using - which I will post later - So far it is working well.  In fact, today was "a good day".  That, of course, means I have lost weight.

And since I choose to warn people that I may have adult content on my sight, here goes...fuck fuckity fuck fuck.


5 comments:

Michaele said...

Back at 'cha. (the f**ckity f**k f**k- sorry I can't say it and I even have a hard time typing it)

Ross said...

Sweet! I was gong to be so disappointed if i clicked through that warning and didn't get some adult content. Fuck yeah!

Name goes here said...

Oh my freakin' ears!

Ross said...

Well, I'd expect this kind of language at Dennys, but not here!

Laura said...

Should I get a note from your mother to let you be on this sight.