Thursday, October 15, 2009

Warning: Exclamation Points Ahead...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you who are my friends on Facebook know that I finally hit my goal of 199 pounds. That means I have lost 100 pounds. 100 fucking pounds! It feels great to type it (and even better to say it). It doesn't seem real somehow. I'm so glad I decided to do this incrementally. Even though it doesn't seem like it took that long, I would have seemed almost unreachable in June of 2008, when I weighed 299 pounds.

No resting on my laurels, after all, I'm not finished. I am 2/3 the way through so I still have 50 pounds to go. However, I do get to maintain for a month, so I suppose there will be some resting  - just a little. I'm going to consider the weight I have to maintain is 197 pounds. With the 5 pound spread I allow myself that means I can weigh anything from 199 - 195. I don't want to see that 2 on the scale!

I have to say it one more time...

100 FUCKING POUNDS!!!!!!

No comments: